Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 2" strip of pink paper and ink the edges. Adhere across the center of the pink floral paper.
- Cut a 9"x9" square of green paper and ink the edges. Adhere to the center of the paper.
- Mat a photo with pink and then lace paper and adhere to the paper, on the right side of the green mat. Punch four corners of lace paper and ink, attach to the corners of the photo.
- Punch two lace circles and print journaling on each. Ink the edges and add tied bows of sheer ribbon to the tops.
- Punch four green corners, and attach to the four corners of the page. Thread small strips of paper through each button and adhere to the corners with Zots™.
- Add pen stitching around the green frame and along the pink paper.