- I spritzed my page lightly with Cashmere and Holly Berries Smooch Spritzes to get a nice textured background before using the mask.
- To get the resist effect of the canvas, you need to spray pretty heavily on the pieces.
- If you don’t shake up the spritz before spraying, it will not be shimmery.
- Masks can be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp paper towel.
- Always test the spritz first on a scrap before using it on your project.
- Lightly mist a piece of 12x12 white cardstock with Holly Berries and Cashmere Smooch Spritzes. Place the mask near the upper right corner. Cover the remaining areas with scrap paper. Spritz Holly Berries near the top of the mask and layer Candle Glow over it. Remove the mask.
- Glue a 1 1/2”x12” strip of gold paper along the left edge. Mat a 6 1/2”x5” photo onto white cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Mat onto gold, leaving a 1/4” border. Glue to page 3 3/4” from the right and 2 3/4” from the top. Mat a 4” square photo on white cardstock leaving a 1/16” border. Glue to page 1/2” from the right and 3/4” from the bottom.
- Place “delight” at the top left, 2 1/4” from the left and 2” from the top. Back the word “Moment” with gold paper and place/glue “Enchanting Moment” under the large photo as shown. Back bird and butterfly Dazzles with gold paper and glue to the page as shown.
- Spritz the flying bird, roses, butterfly, and floral border canvas pieces with Holly Berries and Candle Glow. Dab with a paper towel to remove excess ink. Glue the border along left side of the page as shown. Glue the flying bird at the top above “delight.” Glue the roses over the bottom left corner of the bottom photo. Glue the butterfly to the bottom left of “Enchanted Moment.”
- Spritz clock and bird pieces with Candle Glow. Glue the bird at the bottom right and the clock overlapping the bottom left corner of the large photo.