Click to view a larger image
- Cover the card front with the candles on burgundy patterned paper. Glue the burgundy striped paper over the top 4" of the card, trimming the edges evenly.
- Attach the large medallion sticker to white vellum, then cut around the edges. Set aside. Attach the medium sized medallion sticker to burgundy striped paper and cut around the edges. Attach over the center of the large medallion with foam tape. Attach the small medallion to white vellum, trim around the edges, and add it to the center of the medium sized medallion with a small piece of foam tape at the center. Attach the mini medallion to burgundy striped paper, cut around it, then attach it to the center of the small medallion with foam tape. Attach the center of the tiny medallion over a small piece of vellum, trimming any excess. Attach it to the center of the stacked medallions. Make a hole at the center with the awl and add a gold mini brad.
- Attach the stacked medallions embellishment to the card front. Add corner stickers to the top corners of the card.
- Use the template to trace and cut out a small tag from white vellum. Write "Joy" on the tag. Cut a 5" length of ivory ribbon and place it across the seam of the two papers on the card front. Attach the tag to the ribbon with a brad, then glue the ribbon to the card. Tie a bow and attach with a Zot™.
- Mat a card quote on burgundy striped paper. Attach a corner sticker to upper right corner of quote, and a small sticker to lower left. Add ribbon tab and glue centered to the inside.