Click to view a larger image
- Cover the card front with purple paper. Trim the edges even with the card and ink. Cut the purple word paper to 4 3/4"x6 1/4" and ink the edges. Adhere on top of the card.
- Cut a 3 1/2" square of blue paper and ink the edges. Add corners stickers and adhere to the center of the word paper.
- Attach stickers to assorted jewel tones papers and cut out. Stack the stickers together with foam tape. Adhere to the blue mat.
- Attach border stickers to the edges of the mat, as shown.
- Glue ribbon across the bottom of the card front. Write a greeting on white cardstock; ink the edges and mat onto a piece of blue paper. Add a small bow and the tag with a Zot™. Adhere to the face of the card.