Designer's Tip: Turn your paper over (face down or face up) to change the orientation of your die-cuts.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Gypsy Jewels green/yellow stripe paper, keeping yellow on the bottom.
- Mat a 6 1/4”x1 3/4” forest suede paper on Gypsy Jewels green/yellow stripe paper (using the green area) with a 1/8” border and foam tape as shown.
- TECHNIQUE: LEAF SHADOWS Following your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions, cut one suede leaf from each cutting die (a leaf set). Glue on your card as shown. Cut one leaf set from Gypsy Jewels green ombre paper and glue over the suede leaves, off-setting to create a “shadow”. Place word Dazzles™ on the leaves, as shown.
- Cut one medium leaf from Gypsy Jewels green/yellow stripe paper (using the yellow area). Make this leaf an opposite shape by turning your paper over before cutting. Glue on the suede, as shown.
- TECHNIQUE: LEAF LABEL Use the small leaf cutting die to trace an outline on the back of the Gypsy Jewels green/yellow stripe paper. Cut out the leaf shape, place “Blessings” Dazzles™ on the front and foam tape as shown. Zot™ a bow on the left, trimming the ends in a “v” shape.
- Card inside: Glue a 5”x3 1/2” suede paper on your card center. Cut an “opposite” leaf set from suede by turning the suede over before cutting. Glue on your card as shown. Place the Dazzles™ sentiment as shown.