Designer's Tip: Cut leaves from black suede and offset behind the gold for a shadow effect.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover with black cardstock. Mat a 4”x5 1/2” North Country blue leaves paper on black suede with a 1/8” border, then on North Country orange fern paper with a 1/4” border and glue on the card center.
- Use VersaMark™ to stamp “May YOUR heart…” on the top right corner, cover with embossing powder and heat to melt.
- Die cut the following leaves from Black Suede: two large, one medium, two small. Cut the following leaves from metallic gold: two large, one medium, two small.
- Glue the suede leaves as shown. Glue the gold leaves as shown, off-setting slightly on each suede leaf to create a shadowed effect.
- Card inside: Glue a 5”x 3 1/2” North Country blue leaves paper at the lower edge. Die cut a large leaf from the lower left corner of a 5”x6 1/2” suede paper. Remove the leaf and glue the paper to your card.
- Stamp and emboss “Find peace…” in the evacuated leaf area. Zot™ a small brown swirl ribbon knot as shown.
- Cut one medium and one small leaf from gold and glue as shown.