Designer's Tip: Use the “innies” from your large Lacy Labels Cutting Die to mat your journaling on.
- Photos: Mat an 11 1/2”x11 1/2” of pink cardstock on 12”x12” of white cardstock with ¼” borders. Glue an 11 1/2”x5” Penelope striped collage paper to the bottom of your pink cardstock, leaving the top open.
- Mat a 3 3/4”x5 3/4” photo on 4”x6” light green cardstock with1/8” borders. Glue your second 3 3/4”x5 3/4” photo on 4”x6” white cardstock with 1/8” borders. Glue your last 3 3/4”x5 3/4” photo on 4”x6” Penelope teal print paper with 1/8” borders. Lightly ink your white cardstock corners with VersaMark™ and sprinkle with Encrusted Jewel Detailed Capri. Heat set. Tuck your photos under the Penelope striped paper, and glue as shown.
- Cut a 12”x1” teal cardstock. Place Lace Dazzles™ across teal cardstock, as shown. Glue on top of the Penelope striped paper. Place Lace Dazzles™ in the upper corners, as shown.
- Journaling: Cut 2 Lacey Labels of each size, medium and large. Keep the “innies” of the two large labels. Print name and quote on one and the date on the other. Ink the small Lacy Label with VersaMark™ ink and sprinkle with the Encrusted Jewel Detail Capri embossing powder. Heat set, and repeat for second small frame. Glue your Lacy Label onto “innies” journaling and glue to the bottom of page, as shown.
- Embellishments: Ink one of the large Lacy Labels with the VersaMark™ ink and cover with Encrusted Jewel Aged Teal embossing enamel. Heat set. Lightly touch again with VersaMark™ ink and lightly sprinkle with Encrusted Jewel Detail Capri embossing powder. Heat set. Glue over center photo, as shown.
- Glue 14” of Penelope pink Crepe ribbon under the teal cardstock. Glue at wrinkle points, as shown. Place 3 Blue Pavé Crystals on the right side of ribbon, as shown. Place 2 blue pave crystals on left photo corner, as shown. Zots™ a 3” knotted Penelope pink crepe ribbon above center photo.