Designer's Tip: Add some aged antiquing by inking the edges with brown ink.
- Card front: Cut your card to 5”x5”. Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Red velvet brown hounds tooth paper. Cut a 5”x3” of Red Velvet flower paper and glue to the center of the card. Cut a 4”x4” red cardstock. Ink the edges with Dark Brown chalk ink and glue to the center of your card.
- Trace a squared oval onto the Red Velvet light tan floral paper. Cut and glue to the center of your card. Zots™ 5” of Christmas Sweets glimmer green ribbon to the center, as shown.
- With 3 Leaves cutting dies, cut 8 small leaves from Red Velvet brown dotted paper. Glue leaves to vellum dots paper, and cut out. Zot™ to the center of your card, as shown. Zot™ a black button to the center of your leaves. Glue a 5” Christmas Sweets brown dotted ribbon across the bottom of Red Velvet floral paper, as shown.
- Stamp “Friend to Friend” on 1 1/4”x1” Red Velvet light tan floral paper. Glue below brown ribbon, as shown.
- Inside Card: Cut a 4 3/4”x 4 3/4” of Red Velvet green border print paper. Glue to the center of your card with a 1/8” border. Ink the edges of your card with Dark Brown ink. Place diamonds of Green Border Dazzles™, as shown.