Designer's Tip: When gluing die-cuts to suede you may have to apply the glue a couple of times for it to adhere properly.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut 1/2” off of the right edge. Cut 1” off of the upper side. Cover with Black Suede and glue in place. Place lacy border Dazzles™ 1/6” from all edges, as shown.
- Die cut the largest lacy label to create the a label frame from Rosemary & Thyme ivory scroll paper, ink the edges and glue in the center. Die cut a center label from Rosemary & Thyme yellow scroll paper, ink the edges and foam tape over the center of the label frame. Cut the rhinestone border swirls and place on the upper and lower parts of the yellow label as shown.
- Create a 3 3/4”x2 1/4” Rosemary & Thyme ivory scroll label frame, ink all over well and back with Black Suede. Foam tape over the yellow label.
- Create a 2 1/4”x1” Rosemary & Thyme ivory scroll label frame, ink the edges and mat on Black Suede then on yellow with 1/16” borders. Punch a hole in each end and thread a 5” length of ribbon through both holes. Foam tape on the center and Zot™ the ribbon ends under the label. Place “Get Well” Dazzles™ in the center and Zot™ a bow to the left.
- Card inside: Die cut the largest lacy label to create a center label from Black Suede and glue on center. Create a 3 3/4”x2 1/4” Rosemary & Thyme yellow label frame and glue in the center. Create a small swirl die-cut from Black Suede and glue on the bottom left corner. Cut the rhinestone border swirls and place as shown. Place “Get Better Quick” Dazzles™ in the center. Zot™ a yellow dotted bow on the bottom left side of the label.