Designer's Tip: Use the same cutting die several times to create a repeating pattern of die-cuts.
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the top. Cover with Happy Days yellow circles paper.
- TECHNIQUE: REPEATING DIE-CUTS Following your die cutting machine manufacturer’s instructions, cut three small and three medium leaves from Happy Days red paper. Glue on your card in pairs, as shown. Place small Jewel Dazzles™ on the leaf stems, as shown.
- Cut a 6 1/2”x5” Happy Days red dot paper and tear the center area out at an angle, as shown, to expose the leaves. Glue in place. Cut two fancy corner die-cuts from Happy Days blue arcs paper and glue as shown.
- Glue two knotted ribbons at opposite corners, tucking the ends under the paper, as shown. Place “Happy Birthday” and Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Card inside: Glue a 2”x4 1/2” Happy Days yellow circles paper 1/4” from the left edge. Cut a 3”x4 1/2” Happy Days red paper, tear the top off at an angle and glue as shown.
- Cut one large and one medium leaf from Happy Days blue arcs paper. Glue the leaves as shown. Cut one fancy corner die-cut from Happy Days blue arcs paper and glue at the bottom left corner. Place Jewel Dazzles™ on the leaf stems and paper corners.
- Cut the word “day” from a “Birthday” Dazzles™, and place with “Happy”, as shown. Place Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.