Designer's Tip: Continue the Home Grown theme with doilies, buttons and baker’s twine.
- Ink the edges of a 4 1/2” x12” strip of strip paper and glue 1 1/4” from the left edge of the tan label paper. Tear two 6” wide corners from the red gingham paper. Ink the corner edges brown and roll the torn edge. Glue to the right top and bottom corners. Place two “x” Dazzles on each corner side.
- Glue the 8” square doily 3” from the right and 2 1/2” from the top. Place a line of zig zag Dazzles stitches down the left edge of the doily.
- Mat two 6”x4” photos with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue over the square doily. Back the “Good Times” Dazzles with red gingham and foam tape the second layer, backed in red cardstock, over the first layer. Foam tape between the photos.
- Cover 3 large chipboard buttons with red gingham and yellow daisy paper. Lightly sand the edges and thread with twine. Foam tape the buttons to the left side of the doily. Write the page title on white cardstock and cut into a small rectangle. Mat with red cardstock, leaving a 1/4” border. Place tiny Dazzles buttons on each end and foam tape the journaling to the bottom edge of the bottom photo.
- Trace a 10” circle to the back of the blue label paper, cut out and ink the circle edges brown. Glue to the center of the tan label paper. Ink the edges of a 2 1/2” x 12” strip of striped paper and glue 1” to the left of the tan label paper. Ink the edges of a 12”x2” strip and glue across the page, 1” from the bottom.
- Mat a 7”x5” photo with brown cardstock and glue 2 1/2” from the top left side of the page. Place the windmill along the right side of the photo. Back the “Home Grown” Dazzles sticker with red cardstock and glue to the top left side of the photo. Back some star Dazzles with red cardstock and glue/foam tape around the photo’s right corner.
- Glue a round doily to the page’s bottom left corner. Mat a 2”x3” photo with red cardstock and red gingham paper. Place zig zag Dazzles border along the bottom edge. Place a yellow daisy covered button at the bottom left and a rooster weather vein Dazzles at the right. Back the “No1” Dazzles ribbon with light blue cardstock and a twine bow. Foam tape to the right corner of the photo.
- Journal on white cardstock and cut into a small rectangle. Mat with red cardstock and glue to the bottom right. Back the heart banner Dazzles with yellow daisy paper and glue across the journaling. Place wheat Dazzles on the sides.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Home Grown Paper Pack (link)
- Home Grown Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Easy Circles Template (link)
- 6” Round White Paper Doily (link)
- 8” Square White Paper Doily (link)
- Mini Chipboard Set Buttons (link)
- Tomato Red Twine (link)
- White, brown, light blue and red Cardstocks (link)
- Dark Brown Chalk inkpad (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Sanding block (link)