- Use the Build a Banner Template to trace three Medium Pennant shapes on the Christmas poinsettia paper—see the diagram for placement. You can trace on the printed side of the paper, just trim off any pencil lines. Cut out.
- Use the Build a Banner Template to trace three Large Pennant shapes on the Christmas tan papers. Cut out and mat on Christmas red patterned papers making 1/8” borders.
- Make the O Pennant first: Fold the 36” length of green grosgrain ribbon in half. Glue or Zot™ the center of the ribbon to the top of one tan pennant. Glue the poinsettia pennant over the ribbon.
- Tie a bow in the gingham ribbon and Zot™ in the center of the grosgrain. Place 3 small Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of the ribbon.
- Punch out the red O from the Bright Monograms book. Fold the cosmetic wedge and dip into the gold StazOn. Rub on the outside and inside to gild the O. Foam tape in the center of the pennant.
- Place 3-D snowflakes as shown. Place jewel Dazzles™ in the center and throughout the Christmas green paper.
- Move 1” to the left and glue the ribbon to the top of another tan pennant. Follow the same process to glue the green pennant on top, add a gilded J monogram, 3-D snowflakes and jewel Dazzles™. A gingham bow is Zotted™ to the to left.
- Repeat on the right side to add the last pennants, a Y monogram, 3-D snowflakes and jewel Dazzles™. A gingham bow is Zotted™ to the to right.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Vintage Christmas paper pack (link)
- Bright Monograms (link)
- Christmas ribbons (link)
- 3-D Gold Snowflake Dazzles™ (link)
- Red Jewel Dazzles™ (link)
- Build A Banner template (link)
- Metallic Gold StazOn ink pad (link)
- Cosmetic wedge
- Foam Tape (link)
- Medium Zots™ (link)
- Glue Stick (link)