Designer Tip: I used the Easy Ovals template for the oval shaped windows on this card. After cutting a large oval window from the center of the card front, I added flaps and cut smaller oval windows from two of them, so the oval windows would nest from large to small.
- Cover the card front with rust/teal/purple floral paper. Place the 5”x” oval template shape over the center of the card front, ½” from the top. Use the pencil to outline the oval onto the card front. Open the card and use the knife to cut around the pencil line, then remove the oval shape. Ink the edges.
- Cut a 5”x7 ½” burgundy floral paper rectangle, then fold 1” at the Top. Trace a 3 ½”x2” oval on the center of the rectangle, 1 ¼” from the fold. Use your knife to cut out the oval, then ink the edges. Place the folded edge only, even with the top edge of the inside, so the burgundy flap rests evenly over the inside of the card and the oval is centered inside the oval on the card front when the card is closed. Glue in place. Pull the flap up off the inside to continue with the next flap.
- Cut a 6”x6 ½” striped paper rectangle, then fold 1” at the right side. Trace a 2”x1” oval shape on the center of the rectangle, 2” from the top. Ink the edges. Glue the folded edge to the right side of the inside, so the striped flap rests over the inside, and the oval is centered inside the larger ovals when the card is closed.
- Cut a 5”x7 ½” burgundy floral paper rectangle, then fold 1” at the bottom. Glue the folded edge to the bottom of the inside. Lift all flaps from over the inside. Ink the edges of a 5”x6 ½” rust/teal/purple floral paper rectangle and glue centered to the inside, covering the folded edges of each flap.
- Decorate front, each flap, and inside with Dazzles™ as shown, backing some of them with turquoise cardstock. Add word stickers on burgundy paper and glue as shown.