- Cover the card front with color me swirls paper. Use the cosmetic sponge applicator to apply Bahama blue ink over the entire card front, working the color into all the areas around the edges of the pattern. Wipe off excess ink from the white pattern with the paper towel. Apply tape ¼” from the left edge of the card, then use the purple ink pad to ink the exposed ¼” edge of the paper. Remove the tape.
- Use the template to trace and cut out two 2” stars from remaining swirls paper to match the background on the card front as shown. Use the inkpad to color the star shapes blue, then wipe off excess with the paper towel. Repeat for a 3 ½” purple star. Foam tape the stars to the card front.
- Cut a 1 3/8”x¾” white rectangle and trim the edges at one end for a tag shape. Write or computer print “hello!” on the center of the tag. Ink the edges with blue ink, then glue to the upper right side of the card front. Add star Dazzles™ as shown.
- Inside the card: Cut a 5”x1 ¼” color me swirls rectangle and ink it light blue with the sponge. Ink the edges darker blue with the blue inkpad. Wipe off the excess, then let dry and glue across the center of the inside.
- Loosely cut around the swirls tag, then ink it blue with the sponge, adding more layers of blue near the swirls for a deeper color. Add blue ink around the outside edges as well, then wipe off the excess. Trim around the tag leaving a blue border as shown. Write or computer print message on the tag and glue it to the inside, over the right side of the swirls rectangle.
- Use the template to cut out a star from remaining paper and ink it purple. Wipe off the excess, then glue the star to the left side of the inside. Add silver star Dazzles™ to the top of the tag.