- Once all your torn pieces of paper are glued on, cut along the edges of the bangle to trim paper flush with the bangle.
- Spritz your bangle with Smooch Spritz for added sparkle and shine.
- Add red and pink details on the sides and inside of your bangle and top with Diamond Glaze to seal.
- Take the red swirl, green dot, and rose corner paper in Roses In Harmony and tear about 10 small pieces of each. On a plastic lid or paint palette, use a paintbrush to mix a teaspoon of Tacky Glue with 4 drops of water. Brush a coat of the mixture on the outside of the bangle. Place the torn pieces of paper over the wet glue until you’ve covered the whole surface. Trim the edges flush with the bracelet by cutting along the edges with scissors. Make sure all the pieces are completely glued down, if not, add a bit more glue with a small paintbrush.
- Spritz the outside with Cashmere Smooch Spritz and let dry. Paint a thin coat of Diamond Glaze over the outside.
- Paint a coat of pink acrylic paint on the sides and inside of the bangle (the parts not covered with paper). Let dry. On a plastic lid or palette, mix 1/2 teaspoon of Diamond Glaze with 3 drops of Shabby Pink Smooch Ink. Paint over all the pink parts and let dry. Paint dots of Siren red Smooch ink on the inside, and stripes on the edges with a small paintbrush. Let dry. Cover those areas with a coat of Diamond Glaze.
- Let dry overnight, then wear!
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wooden bangle (link)
- Roses In Harmony Paper Pack (link)
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue (link)
- Smooch Inks: Shabby Pink (link)
- Smooch Inks: Siren Red (link)
- Diamond Glaze (link)
- Smooch Spritz: Cashmere (link)
- Pink acrylic paint