Designer Tips: When stamping individual letters on the inside of the bangle, I stuck a adhesive tab on my index finger and stuck the letter stamp to the tab. This way the letter did not fall off my finger during/after inking.
If you mess up when stamping with the border stamp, simply erase the stamped ink by re-applying alcohol inks to erase the StazOn® ink. Let dry and try again.
- Inject the felt pad on the applicator with watermelon (red) ink and rub onto all sides of the bangle. Inject metallic gold and pounce over the red while still wet. Let dry.
- Place the border stamp face up on a flat, protected surface and apply StazOn® ink to the surface. Carefully roll the outside of the bangle over the stamp, centering the text on the center of the bangle. Leave a gap of about 3/4” and stamp again. Let dry.
- Place individual letter stamps on your fingertip and stamp “Love is everything 2 me” around the inside center of the bangle. Let ink dry.
- Apply Diamond Glaze to all sides of the bangle and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- X-large unfinished wood bracelet (link)
- Delicate Patterns stamp set-script writing (link)
- Plain & Simple stamp set (link)
- Watermelon alcohol ink (link)
- Metallic gold alcohol ink (link)
- Applicator and felt pads (link)
- Diamond glaze (link)
- 1/2” wide flat paintbrush
- Jet Black StazOn® ink pad (link)