Designer Tips: A small amount of water may be added to Diamond Glaze to help reduce the look of lines when painting on your project.
- Place Dazzles™ to be inked on acetate or plastic. Apply silver StazOn over Dazzles™ to cover completely. Set aside to dry.
- Sponge tuxedo smooch over entire outside of the bracelet. Heat set with heat tool. Sponge luscious lime smooch ink in various areas over tuxedo ink and blend gently. Heat set.
- When ink on Dazzles™ is dry, place one at a time along the edge of the bracelet. Trim excess. Use paintbrush to paint on diamond glaze. Use extra glaze when placing flower centers on the bracelet to help them stick.
- Mix a little lime smooch and diamond glaze together and paint on the inside and edges of the bracelet. Let dry completely.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Swirls, Flourishes & Borders Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Wooden bangle bracelet (link)
- Smooch ink: Luscious Lime (link), Tuxedo (link)
- Silver StazOn ink (link)
- Diamond Glaze (link)
- Black & White Flower Centers (link)
- Piece of acetate or plastic
- Cosmetic sponges
- Heat tool