Designer Tips: I added Lace & Doilies Dazzle stickers to an inked bracelet, then inked over the stickers with copper ink. Then I removed the stickers to reveal a beautiful lace pattern on the bracelet. These inks need to be heat set with an embossing heat tool.
- Use the cosmetic sponges to apply poppy and crimson ink to the bracelet, covering it in a random fashion and overlapping some areas. Heat set with the embossing heat tool. Cover the bracelet with lace stickers (I cut some of the excess from the overlapping edges and added the pieces in to fill the space), placing them close together but not overlapping. Smooth the stickers onto the bracelet, then use the copper ink pad to apply ink over the stickers. Carefully remove the stickers (while the ink is still wet) and set the stickers aside to dry for later use as desired. Heat set the copper ink.
- Add more poppy and crimson ink randomly over the lace design as desired, overlapping some of the copper ink. Ink the edges of the bracelet with crimson ink. Heat set the ink. Cover the inside of the bracelet with copper ink and heat set. Add crimson ink over the copper on the inside and heat set.
- Embellish the lace design with gold jewel dazzles and press in place. Apply 3-D Crystal lacquer to the bracelet and let dry.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Lace & Doilies Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Gold Jewel Dazzles (link)
- Unfinished wood bracelet (link)
- Painters Palette Brilliance Dew Drop ink pad 4 pk: Pearlescent Poppy, Pearlescent Crimson (link)
- Metallic Copper StazOn ink pad (link)
- Crystal Lacquer (link)
- 1/2"-1” flat paint brush
- cosmetic sponge wedges
- embossing heat tool (link)