- Hold the stencil to the bangle with Scotch tape. When you’re done stenciling one length, remove the stencil, let the Stazon dry for a few minutes, then tape the stencil on, continuing the pattern until you’ve reached the first part.
- An embossing heat gun speeds up the drying process, but I recommend letting it dry overnight before wearing.
- To make sure the crystal sticker adheres permanently, place it on a coat of wet Diamond Glaze on the bangle and let dry.
- Roll the bangle on the Deep Lagoon ink pad and dab with a makeup sponge until the outer surface has an even coat.
- Wrap the flourish/squares mask around the bangle and tape ends. Sponge silver Stazon over the mask. Remove the mask and let dry for a few minutes. Shift the mask and continue the design until it wraps completely around the bangle.
- Cover the outer surface with Diamond Glaze. While the glaze is still wet, carefully center the crystal sticker over the stenciled design and make sure all parts are pressed down. Let dry.
- Squaeeze about 1 teaspoon Diamond Glaze into a plastic lid or other paint palette. Squeeze 2-3 drops of Frosted Aqua Smooch ink from the bottle onto the Diamond Glaze and gently mix with a soft paintbrush. Paint a coat over the side edges and inside of the bangle and let dry. Repeat until the color is opaque. Don’t mix the glaze too much or paint too quickly to avoid making tiny bubbles in the coat.
- Let dry overnight, then wear!
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wooden bangle (link)
- Teal swirl crystals sticker (link)
- Deep Lagoon Fluid Chalk ink pad (link)
- Diamond Glaze (link)
- Frosted Aqua Smooch ink (link)
- Metallic Silver Stazon ink pad (link)
- Prima Border Masks (link)
- Makeup sponges
- clear tape