- Cover the card front with the paisley border paper, as shown.
- Use the tracing paper to outline the shapes of the clothes for the gingerbread people, then transfer the shapes to the red paper and cut out. Attach the "clothes" before attaching the rest of the stickers to ivory paper. Attach the house to ivory paper.
- Use the red and green floss and follow the stitching directions on the back of the Dazzles package. Stitch the house, the people and a small candy.
- Glue the stitched house and people to the front of the card, as shown. Glue the small candy to the center of the ribbon border on the bottom of the card. Back gumdrops with red and green paper and attach on either side of the candy.
- Use the transfer sheet to adhere "Season's Greetings" to the top of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a strip of border paper and attach to the lower inside back. Cut out "joy", mat with red paper and glue to a label. Add 2 small gingerbread people to each side and glue to the inside, as shown