Click to view a larger image
- Back the stickers with papers and trim flush to the stickers. Since the stickers are clear, it is very easy to back them with more than one color of paper. I found that if I put part of the sticker lightly onto just a section of the paper, I could then cut around the detailed area easily. Then put the sticker on the main color and cut out as one piece.
- Add stitches to the stickers using gold thread. For a thicker stitch, double thread the needle.
- Print journaling onto tan cardstock. Foam tape stitched Dazzles into the journaling. Ink the edges.
- Crop a small photo and add to the bottom of the journaling strip. Mat with green paper and glue along the striped border.
- Crop photos to 3 ½" x 5" and mat with tan checked paper. Ink the edges and mat onto a 7" strip of green paper. Tuck under the journaling strip.
- Glue holly stickers above and below the photos.
- Ink the edges of the pages.