- Cover the card front with brown plaid paper. Cut a ¾" strip of striped paper and attach to the left side of the card.Cut a ½" strip of orange paper and add the border Dazzles to it. Attach over the paper seams.
- Back the large leaves, acorns and small leaves Dazzles with orange, brown and yellow papers and trim around the edges. Stitch the Dazzles according to the instructions on the back of the package.
- Cut a 3" square and three ¾" squares of yellow paper and ink the edges. Cut a 4 ¾"x3 1/8" rectangle of orange paper and ink the edges. Attach the yellow squares, to the orange mat and then attach the Dazzles with foam tape over the squares. Wrap an orange sheer ribbon across the mat and tuck the ends behind. Zot a bow over the ribbon. Attach the entire mat to the front of the card.
- Journal "Happy thanksgiving on yellow paper, mat with orange and glue below the mat.
- Inside the card: Cut a 1 ½" strip of plaid paper and add a strip of striped paper to the right side. Repeat the orange strip over the paper seams with the border Dazzle. Then repeat the yellow squares with stitched Dazzles foam taped over them. Journal on a small tag, mat with orange, add small acorn dazzles and a ribbon tag and glue to the left of the strip.