- Cover the tag with Silver Linen paper.
- Place the right top area of the Steampunk mannequin paper along the top. Tear it as shown and glue to the tag. Re-punch a 1/4” hole in the top.
- Cover the bottom half with Steampunk strip and tear the top edge.
- Place the bottom right area of the Steampunk mannequin paper at the bottom. Tear it and glue to the tag.
- Punch a 3/4” Steampunk brown circle and a 3/4” silver Linen circle. Place the brown circle behind the clock in the flying clock Dazzles™ and place on the tag.
- Place the silver circle behind the center of a large Dazzles™ gear and glue to the tag.
- Place the other Dazzles™ as shown. Cut out the words and glue to the tag.
- Add Smooch as shown.
- Place a clock hand Dazzles™ over the top hole.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Steampunk Paper Pack (link)
- Steampunk Scrapbooking Dazzles™ (link)
- Silver linen specialty paper (link)
- Silver embossed foiled cut out Put On Your Wings (link)
- Gold lame Smooch (link)
- 3/4” circle punch (link)
- 1/4" circle punch (link)
- 10 Tags (link)
- Glue stick (link)