Click to view a larger image
- Cut a 7"x9 1/2"strip of striped paper and ink the edges. Adhere to the border background paper, as shown.
- Mat a photo with light blue paper and again with white cardstock. Ink the edges and adhere to the striped mat with foam tape.
- Cut out alphabet tiles and mat with white cardstock to create the title. Ink the edges and adhere with foam tape, as shown.
- Print journaling on white cardstock and trim. Mat with light blue paper and complete the title.
- Trace the Super Nova shape from the template on to light blue paper and cut out. Fold according to the instructions and ink the edges. Add mini brads to the center of each star and adhere around the photo with foam tape.