- Cut two pieces of green swirl paper to 3 3/4"x5 1/4" and ink the edges. Adhere to the front and back of the mini folder.
- Trace three Winter Sun shapes onto vellum and three onto green dot paper. Cut out the shapes. Use an X-acto® knife to cut out the openings on the vellum pieces, but not the green dot ones. Fold and ink the edges of the green dot shapes. Fold the vellum shapes and edge the openings with white pen. Layer the shapes as shown and secure with silk flowers and brads.
- Wrap the folder with red gingham ribbon and glue down. Leave tails to tie in a bow for the closure.
- Cut a 2"x2" green square, mat with 2 1/4"x2 1/4" white square and ink the edges. Adhere to the face of the folder, over the ribbon, with foam tape. Attach one of the layered shapes to the center of the mat.
- Add a greeting matted with green paper under the square with foam tape.
- Cover the inside flaps of the folder with green swirl paper and ink the edges. Adhere flaps inside the folder to make pockets.
- Add red gingham ribbon tails under two of the folded shapes and adhere inside the folder with foam tape.
- Print a greeting on white cardstock and ink the edges. Adhere inside with foam tape.