- Turn the card so the fold is at the top. Cover the card front with light blue/white snowflakes paper. Cover the top 3" of the card with blue stripes paper. Glue a 3/16"x5" strip of white/blue textured paper to dark blue textured paper, then trim, leaving a thin border at the bottom. Glue to white vellum, leaving a thin border at the top. Glue across the seam of the two papers.
- Use the template to trace two Sleigh Ride designs using white vellum. Use your knife to cut out the small open areas. Cut out the designs. Use the punch to punch a hole at the end of each arm. Fold the outer flaps inward working clockwise, lifting the first flap to tuck the last flaps in place. Outline edges with the white pen and let dry. Attach a mini brad at the center of each design.
- Use the template to create a Magic Circle design from white/blue textured paper, and a Sleigh Ride design from dark blue textured paper. Layer the blue Sleigh Ride design over the Magic Circle and attach together with a white mini brad. Attach the finished designs across the blue striped paper on the card front, as shown.
- Write "Peace" with the black pen on white/blue textured paper or use a computer printer. Trim and mat on dark blue paper. Glue to a light blue tag. Attach a silver brad to the top and glue to the card front as shown.
- Write or computer print message for the inside. Trim and mat on blue striped paper. Add brad and attach centered to the inside.