Designer’s Tip: Use a sanding block to create a textured and worn look on your paper.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left and cut to 1/4" off the right edge and 1 1/4” off the bottom. Fold the card open and use a ruler to mark 2” from the right and left edge of the card. make a straight fold on those 2” marks leaving a 1 ½” opening in the middle of the card.
- Cut two 2”x5 1/4” of Wreath tan paper and glue to both front flaps. Foam tape the two outer Wreath papier tole sections to the edges of the two flaps as shown.
- Tie a bow using the 1/2" red silk ribbon and place on the left corner of the papier tole.
- Cut Wreath paper with the green border to 5 1/2”x5 1/4”, glue to the inside of the card with the green border at the top.
- Center the bottom layer of the Wreath papier tole and glue to the inside using the two sections of papier tole already placed on the front as your guide. Foam tape the final section of papier tole to the center of the bottom layer, again using the papier tole on the card front as your guide.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Wreaths Kanban die cuts and paper (link)
- 1/2” red satin ribbon (link)
- foam squares (link)
- glue stick (link)