Designer’s Tip: Tearing paper gives it a rustic feel. Use a ruler as a guide if you want a more even tear.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left. Cut to 4”x6” and cover with Soft Nostalgia brown paper.
- Assemble the Snowman papier tole using foam tape and glue 1/4" from the bottom and 1/8” from the right edge.
- Cut red cardstock to 4”x1” and tear the bottom edge. Ink the edges brown and glue along the top of the card. Glue the “Let it Snow” greeting to the center of the red cardstock.
- Loop the Soft Nostalgia 1/2” teal swirl ribbon around the card fold and tier in a bow in the top left corner.
- Cut the red cardstock using the Easy Scalloped Frames Template and glue the “Celebrate the Season” greeting in the middle of the card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Snowman Kanban die cuts (link)
- Soft Nostalgia brown paper (link)
- red cardstock (link)
- Soft Nostalgia 1/2” teal swirl ribbon (link)
- Easy Scalloped Frames Template (link)
- brown ink pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)