Designer’s Tip: Using 3-D embellishments adds a handmade and special quality to your card.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left. Cover with red cardstock and ink the edges black. Cut turquoise cardstock to 4 3/4"x6 1/4", ink the edges black and glue centered on the card front.
- Cut all 3 ribbon to 5” and glue 2 1/2" from the top of the card in the order listed above, leaving no space between.
- Remove the large silver Tree die cut from the sheet. Use scissors or a sanding block to remove the nubs of paper left behind from there they were attached to the die cut sheet. Foam tape to the card 1/4" from the left edge.
- Loop turquoise Memory Thread through each of the 4 red buttons and glue the buttons to the tree as shown.
- Stamp “Merry & Bright” on white cardstock with black ink and cut out using the Layered Labels Template. Ink the edges black and glue to the top right corner.
- Cut a 5”x3/4” red cardstock strip, ink the edges black and glue 1/2" from the bottom of the card.
- Glue a small silver tree over the red strip on the left side of the card.
- Loop turquoise Memory Thread through each of the 3 white buttons and glue the buttons to the red strip as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Trees Kanban die cuts (link)
- cardstock (red, turquoise, white) (link)
- Layered Labels Template (link)
- buttons (red & white) (link)
- turquoise Memory Thread (link)
- red 1/4” sheer ribbon (link)
- red 1/4" gingham ribbon (link)
- red 1/2" twill ribbon (link)
- black ink pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)