Designer’s Tip: Mat your papier tole in a contracting color to make it ‘pop’.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left. Cover with Rooftops blue paper and ink card edges using brown ink.
- Assemble the Rooftops papier tole using foam tape and mat on brown cardstock leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered on the card 1/4" from the bottom.
- Cut a 1/2" strip of red cardstock. Ink the edges brown and glue 1/16” from the top card edge.
- Ink the edges of the Rooftops “Merry Christmas” greeting and foam tap centered on the red cardstock.
- Cut 4 3/4”x3" Rooftops blue paper, ink the edges brown and glue centered on the bottom card edge. Cut a 4 3/4"x1/2" red cardstock, ink the edges brown and glue to the top edge of the blue cardstock.
- Glue the Rooftops snowflake circle on the red cardstock right edge.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Roof Tops Kanban die cuts and paper (link)
- red cardstock (link)
- brown ink pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)