Designer’s Tip: Use a sanding block to create a textured and worn look on your paper.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the top and cut to 5”x5 1/2". Cover with Christmas Splendor teal paper and sand the edges until noticeably worn.
- Assemble the Sleigh papier tole using foam tape and glue centered on the card 1/4" from the bottom.
- Punch holes 1/8” from the edge of your “Happy Christmas” sentiment and thread 1/8” brown grosgrain through the hole. Glue into place with the ribbon ½” from the top of the card.
- Tie two brown bows and one red bow and glue onto the card as shown.
- Cut Christmas Splendor teal paper to 5”x2”, glue to the left side of the card and sand the edges until noticeably worn.
- Cut 5” of 1/8” brown grosgrain ribbon and glue along the papers edge.
- Punch a hole in the top of the Sleigh tag and loop brown grosgrain through the hole. Foam tap into place centered along the papers edge.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Sleigh Kanban die cuts (link)
- Christmas Splendor teal paper (link)
- Christmas Splendor ribbon (1/8” red and brown grosgrain) (link)
- 1/8” hole punch (link)
- foam squares (link)
- glue stick (link)
- sanding block (link)