Designer’s Tip: Contrasting ribbon draws your attention to the sentiment.
- Place a blank card with the fold on the left and cover with Cottage blue paper.
- Assemble the Cottage papier tole using foam tape and glue centered on the card 1/16" from the bottom.
- Glue a strip of 1/2” brown grosgrain ribbon 3/4" from the top of the card. Tie a bow with the same ribbon and glue on the ribbon strip at the right of the card.
- Glue the “Wishing You Joy” sentiment to the left of your bow.
- Glue a 5”x2 1/4” cottage blue paper to the center of the card.
- Using a 12” section of ribbon, glue the first 2 ½” inches centered on the right edge of the card. Pick up the other end of the ribbon and glue the first 2 ½” inches centered on the left edge of the card (the two glued sections will meet). You will be left with a loop of ribbon which you will fold down and glue in a flat line to meet the two previously glued edges creating a layered look.
- Glue the Cottage “Just for You” in the center of the layered ribbon.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Cottage Kanban die cuts and paper (link)
- 1/2” brown grosgrain ribbon (link)
- foam squares (link)
- glue stick (link)