Designer’s Tip: Cutting your card into a fun shape is an easy way to make it stand out.
- Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Streets blue paper. Trace the bottom edge using the Easy Scalloped Frames Template and trim. Ink card edges using brown ink.
- Cut a 1 1/2”x6 1/2" strip of brown cardstock and ink the edges brown. Glue 1 1/2” from the top of the card. Glue 1/4" brown gingham ribbon along the center of the brown cardstock.
- Assemble the papier tole using foam tape and glue over the brown cardstock 7/8” from the left card edge. Glue the “Wishing” greeting over the brown cardstock 1/2" from the right card edge.
- Tie a bow using 1/4" brown gingham ribbon and glue on the greeting corner.
- Cut 2 1/2”x6" white cardstock. Ink the edges brown and mat on Streets blue paper leaving a 1/8” border. Ink the edges brown and glue 1/16” from the fold of the card.
- Cut a 3” piece of 1/4" brown gingham ribbon, knot the middle and glue to the bottom left corner.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Streets Kanban die cuts and paper (link)
- cardstock (white & brown) (link)
- 1/4" brown gingham ribbon (link)
- Easy Scalloped Frames Template (link)
- brown ink pad (link)
- foam tape (link)
- glue stick (link)