Designer's Tip:Make sure your die cutting machine has at least a 6 1/2” wide cutting platform.
Cut the penguins from the Pudge the Penguin backing sheet sides and use to decorate along card inside edge.
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the side. Cut the Hunkydory Magical Christmas pink stripe paper, with border at the bottom, to 6 1/4”x 4 3/4” and glue to the card center.
- Open the card and place the 8 Circles & Scallops Cutting Dies 3 7/8” scallop centered on the card front, 5/8” from the card top. Run through die cutting machine.
- Place tiny Pink Jewel Dazzles™ on border snowflakes. Foam tape Hunkydory Magical Christmas Kit Pudge the Penguin “Warmest Wishes” oval to card as shown. Place Pink Jewel Dazzles™ on oval as shown. Use 1/4” wide pink Metallic Ribbon to make a bow and Zot to oval as shown.
- Card Back: Cover card inside back with Princess Cardstock yellow and place a penguin cut out from Pudge the Penguin backing sheet along the left edge. Place Pink Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the card sides.
- Close the card and foam tape the 3 1/8” Pudge the Penguin circle through the die cut window to the back of the card. Embellish the scallops in window with Pink Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.