Designer's Tip: Fold scored rocker tabs in a valley fold so that the rocker collapses easily for boxing and shipping.
- Assemble the Hunkydory Family Fun pyramid pieces with foam tape. Glue a snow globe on top and glue the silver textured surround over the edge of the snow globe.
- Rocker: Place double-sided tape to the back of the pink rocker base, placing it only between the two score lines at the rocker center. Fold the base over so the scored section sticks to the front of the rocker base. (The front of the rocker will be the section that has the “wings” on it). Fold back the remaining score line so that the back section will support the rocker base and prevent it from tipping over.
- Fold the side wings along the score lines and fix the open edge to the back rocker section to give it support.
- Glue the shaped silver textured panel to the front of the rocker base. Glue the printed panel to the center of the silver panel. Foam tape the
“Merry Christmas” label to the center panel. Place Purple Jewel Dazzles™ on each side of panel and label as shown.
- Use 1/4” wide purple Metallic ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the bottom of the snow globe. Fold rocker flat and place in assembled box for mailing or gift giving.