Designer's Tip: There’s a surprise in the box on this card—a pretty bookmark for the recipient! Remove the bookmark to reveal a Christmas verse.
- Front: Place the lavender Festive Reveal Shaped Card Blank with the fold at the left. Pop out the lavender box, small card base, Christmas Treats topper and lavender back panel die-cuts from “A friend like you” sheet.
- Make up the box for the front of the card by adding Mounting Squares to the outer edges of it and the small card base, then press one edge of the base to the inside edge of the box front. Fold all the score lines to make the box shape.
- Add Mounting Squares to the outer edges of the back of the verse then position it within the outer flaps of the box. Fit the bottom flap to the back of the verse. Your box is now complete.
- Glue the box to the front of the card, aligning it with the fold and bottom edge. Assemble the bookmark by adding a white satin ribbon loop (ribbon included in the kit) on the top of the lavender back panel. Glue the Christmas Treats topper centered on the back panel. Slide the bookmark into place inside the box.
- Foam tape the green “Just for You” circle to the right side of the card as shown. Tie a white satin ribbon bow and Zot™ below the circle. Add Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the outer edges of the box. Embellish the card topper and shaped card blank with Gold Jewel Dazzles™ as shown.
- Inside: Cut a 1 1/4"x5 7/8” piece of pink/ivory/green border from the plain side of the Christmas treats cardstock sheet and glue vertically, even with the fold. Add a Gold Jewel Border Dazzles™ along the edge. Glue a 2 1/4"x3 1/4" Christmas Treats foiled die-cut from the “Festive Cheer!” sheet centered as shown. Glue red “Happy Christmas” circle overlapping the cardstock and die-cut. Add Jewel Dazzles™ as desired. Glue the “Handmade with love” oval die-cut to the back.