Designer's Tip: I used a folded box to feature my journaling on this page, and a shaped card blank and die-cut frame for matting a photo. These pretty die-cuts make great page embellishments.
- Glue the red foiled frame die-cut (from the red foiled aperture card) to your photo and trim edges evenly. Cut the tan snowflakes shaped card blank in half on the fold. Glue 3/4" wide red/white sheer dotted ribbon on the center of the plain half, trimming edges evenly. Glue the framed photo centered on the tan snowflakes card. Add Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ on top and bottom edges. Glue to the red/pink/tan snowflakes background paper, 3/8” from the bottom and 2 1/4" from the left side.
- Assemble the tan snowflakes box (from the “Celebrate Christmas” sheet) together and glue “Christmas Everywhere” verse (from “Merry Christmas” sheet) to the back of the box. Add Jewel Border Dazzles™ to top and bottom edges and glue box even with the right side of the matted photo on the card front.
- Mat remaining photo on red dots paper with 3/8” borders. Glue to tan foiled cardstock with snowflake border at the left side, trimming edges evenly with the photo mat. Mat on ivory circles paper with 1/8” borders. Mat on metallic gold paper with 1/8” borders. Glue to the page, 1/2” from the right side and 1/4" from the top. Foam tape “Happy Christmas” circle overlapping the photo and border as shown.
- Trim remaining snowflakes border from tan foiled cardstock. Cut a 5”x2 3/4" tan snowflakes cardstock from remaining half of the shaped card blank. Glue snowflakes border centered on it, trimming excess evenly. Glue to the page, 1 1/4" from the top and 5/8” from the left side. Add Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ on the bottom edge of the snowflakes border. Foam tape the ornaments die-cut (from “Christmas is here!” sheet) centered over the border.
- Use the template to trace a “Fancy Label B” shape on ivory circles paper. Cut it out, then mat on gold paper. Write or computer print words and year on the center. Foam tape to the page as shown.
- Add Red Jewel Dazzles™ to embellish the page elements as desired. Tie a red/white dotted bow and Zot™ to the left edge of the tan box. Zot™ knotted ribbon near the ornaments die-cut.