- The metal stencil cleans off easily with a damp paper towel.
- The new colors of Smooch Spritz go well with this card.
- With the fold on top, cover the card with red swirl paper from Vintage Christmas. With a pencil, draw lines across the card 3/4” from the top and 3/4” from the bottom. Stamp the swirl border stamp along these lines using Versamark. Pour gold embossing powder on the stamped image and tap off excess (return excess to jar). Emboss with a heat tool.
- Cut a 6 1/2”x3 1/2” piece of gold metallic paper and glue centered to the card.
- Protect your workspace with newspaper or a craft sheet. Cut a 3 1/4”x5 1/2” piece of white cardstock. Place the metal stencil in the center and spray with Holly Berries Smooch Spritz. Carefully remove the stencil and clean with a paper towel. Spray over the piece lightly with Candle Glow. Glue the piece centered to the card.
- Stamp a greeting on a small piece of white cardstock using Versamark. Emboss with gold embossing powder. Round the corners using the 1/4” Corner Chomper and mat on red swirl, leaving a 1/8” border. Foam tape to the bottom right corner of the card. Round the corners of the card with the 1/2” side of the Corner Chomper.
- For the inside: Spray the inside once with Holly Berries and once with Candle Glow. Stamp the swirl border in the center with Versamark, then turn the stamp around and stamp again, matching the straight edges together. Emboss with gold embossing powder as before. Emboss “Happy Holidays” on red swirl paper and round corners. Mat onto gold metallic paper and glue to card over the gold swirls, 1 1/4” from the left.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas bells metal stencil (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Smooch Spritz- Holly Berries (link) and Candle Glow (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch Stamps (link)
- Edges & Borders Stamps (link)
- Gold metallic paper (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Versamark inkpad (link)
- Gold embossing powder (link)
- Corner Chomper (original rounded) (link)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- White cardstock (link)