- When using the glitter technique, always choose two contrasting colors of glitter.
- The blue Jewel Dazzles are a perfect accent on this card.
- With such an eye-catching focal, all you need is a simple greeting stamp to finish your card.
- With the fold on top, cover the card with silver metallic paper. Cut a 5 1/2”x3 1/4” piece of double-sided adhesive, peel off a backing sheet (doesn’t matter which) and place on white cardstock. Trim around to leave a 1/8” white border. Peel off the remaining backing sheet of the adhesive.
- Center the metal stencil over the adhesive and lightly press down. Cover exposed areas with silver glitter and shake off excess. Use a dry paintbrush to brush stray glitter off of the stencil. Carefully peel the adhesive away from the stencil. Pour on blue glitter, which will fill in the empty areas and reveal the design. Glue the piece centered, 1/2” from the bottom of the card.
- Stamp “Merry Christmas” at the top center. Add 3 Jewel Dazzles to each side, starting from the largest jewel and ending with the smallest as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 6 1/2”x3/4” strip of double sided adhesive. Peel off a backing sheet and mat onto white cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border. Peel off second backing sheet and cover in blue glitter. Glue strip to card 1/2” from the bottom. Stamp a snowflake 1” from the top and 1 1/4” from the left. Stamp “Season’s Greetings” to the right of the snowflake. Embellish with blue Jewel Dazzles as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas bells metal stencil (link)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Silver metallic paper (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Silver glitter (link)
- Sapphire glitter (link)
- Double sided adhesive sheets (link)
- Stazon® Black (link)
- Merry & Bright Stamps (link)
- Blue Jewel Dazzles (link)