- When using the glitter technique, always choose two contrasting colors of glitter.
- The blue Jewel Dazzles are a perfect accent on this card.
- With such an eye-catching focal, all you need is a simple greeting stamp to finish your card.
- With the fold on the top, place the stencil centered on the front of the card and secure with stencil tape. Flip the card over and open. Use the embossing tools from the kit to emboss over the stencil in the open areas. Use a light source or window to see the areas to emboss. Use the larger embossing tools for the larger areas and around the border of the stencil. Use the smaller tools for the tiny stars and small details.
- Use Smooch inks to color the raised areas. Cape Cod and Frosted Aqua on the robes and wings, Banana Custard and Gold Lamé for the skin and hair, Shabby Pink for the ribbons, and Gold Lamé for the stars. Add Moonlight along the small rectangular frame and around the outer edge of the stencil for added shine.
- Place greeting Dazzles in the center of the rectangle. Place gold lace borders from Vintage Christmas Dazzles along the borders of the card, 1/4” in from the edges.
- For the inside: Dry-emboss an angel on the inside of the card near the left side using the same technique as step 1. Color with Smooch inks. Place 4 3/4” of gold lace border across the card 1 1/2” from the bottom. Place greeting to the right of the angel. Add gold stars as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas angels metal stencil (link)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Paper Blossoms Paper Tool Kit & Case (embossing tools) (link)
- Smooch Inks- Shabby Pink, Gold Lamé (link), Frosted Aqua (link), Cape Cod (link), Moonlight (link), and Banana Custard (link)
- Gold Repeated Greetings Dazzles (link)
- Vintage Christmas Scrapbooking Dazzles (link)
- Stencil tape (link)