- When using the glitter technique, always choose two contrasting colors of glitter.
- The blue Jewel Dazzles are a perfect accent on this card.
- With such an eye-catching focal, all you need is a simple greeting stamp to finish your card.
- With the fold on the left, cover card with green/red border paper with the red border 1 1/2” from the bottom. Cut a 3 1/2” square of red swirl and glue it centered to the top of the card, 3/4” from the top. Use a ruler and a pencil to draw a smaller square on the red square, 3/8” in from the edges of the square (a 2 3/4” square). Cut out the square with a ruler and X-acto knife.
- Place “Season’s Greetings” across the bottom of the card. Cut thin strips of red glitter material from the red Merry Merry Dazzles and place it around the red frame. Tie a small bow with narrow sheer red ribbon and use a Zot to adhere to the bottom right corner of the red frame.
- Cut a 3 1/2” square of Pergamano paper. Place the poinsettia stencil on an embossing pad and place the square over the stencil. Use stencil tape to hold the parchment in place. Use the embossing tool to emboss the parchment in the open areas of the stencil. Check the front of the parchment every once in awhile to check the appearance of the embossed areas. Once finished, turn the parchment over to the puffy side. Glue the edges of the parchment to the inside of the window.
- For the inside: Cover the inside with red swirl. Open the Gold Metallic Stazon and ink up the pad. Place the poinsettia stencil on the inside and close the card. Shift the stencil until it matches up perfectly with the embossed poinsettia. Open the card and place a piece of stencil tape at the top edge of the stencil. Tap a makeup sponge on the gold inkpad and dab over the stencil, starting in the middle and working outward. Remove the tape and cover that area while holding the stencil down with your finger. Remove the stencil and clean with Stazon cleaner and a paper towel. Place “Merry Christmas” in gold below the stenciled poinsettia.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Christmas angels metal stencil (link)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Embossing stylus (link)
- Pergamano Papers (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- Vintage Christmas Paper Pack (link)
- Red Merry Merry Dazzles (link)
- Gold Merry Merry Dazzles (link)
- Roses In Harmony Ribbons (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Stazon® Gold (link)