- Add glitter to the dimensional paint while the image is still wet to make your image sparkle.
- With the fold on the left, cover the card with silver Color Me swirls. Ink the edges using Chipped Sapphire Distress ink and a sponge.
- Use stencil tape to secure the tree stencil to navy blue cardstock. Apply white dimensional paint across the top of the stencil (enough to cover the whole stencil). Scrape the paint over the stencil with the squeegee and scrape excess paint back into the jar. Sprinkle Winter Frost glitter over the wet image and shake off excess. Let image dry for an hour or so, depending on the thickness of the paint.
- Trim around the image to a 2 3/4”x4” rectangle. Mat on silver metallic paper, leaving 3/8” borders. Mat on navy cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders. Glue to center of card.
- Stamp an oval on white cardstock and cut around. Stamp “Merry & Bright” in the center of the oval. Ink edges with Chipped Sapphire using a sponge. Foam tape to the top left of the card. Zot two small pieces of sheer blue swirl ribbon to the right side of the oval as shown.
- For the inside: Cut a 5”x2 1/2” piece of silver Color Me swirl and ink edges with Chipped Sapphire and a sponge. Glue across the center. Use Zots to attach 5” of blue ribbon across the center. Stamp a fancy square and “Joy to All” on white cardstock and cut around. Punch a fancy square from navy cardstock using the 1 3/4 Fancy Square punch. Glue the greeting to the fancy square. Glue to card overlapping the ribbon on the right side as shown.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card
- Large Tree metal stencil (link)
- Stencil tape (link)
- Holiday Cheer Dimensional Paints (link)
- Color Me Silver Swirls (link)
- Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink (link)
- Navy blue cardstock (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Stazon® Black (link)
- Batik Ribbon Set (link)
- Winter Frost Glitter (link)
- Silver metallic paper (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Fancy Square punch (link)