- Instead of pouring loads of glitter on the adhesive, pour a small amount and spread it around with a dry paintbrush.
- Use Stickles to add a short greeting to your card.
- With the fold on the top, trim card to a 5” square. Cover with gold metallic paper. Cut a 4 1/2” square from burgundy suede and glue to center.
- Cut a 3 1/4” square of double-sided adhesive and peel off one side. Place the poinsettia stencil in the center. Pour white glitter over the petals of the poinsettia. Pour gold glitter in the center and around the outside of the stencil. Tap off the excess glitter. Carefully peel the adhesive away from the metal stencil. Cover the remaining adhesive with red glitter and tap off excess. Glue to center of card.
- Place a 5mm gold pearl in each corner of the burgundy suede. Add three 3mm gold pearls to each corner. Write “Peace & Joy” on the suede as shown and let dry.
- For the inside: Glue 4 1/4”x2 1/4” of burgundy suede to the center of the inside. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in Versamark on white cardstock. Sprinkle on gold embossing powder and emboss with a heat tool. Trim around the greeting and mat on gold metallic paper, making 1/8” borders. Glue to the center of the burgundy suede. Add 5mm and 3mm gold pearls to each side of the greeting.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 5” x 6 1/2” blank white card (link)
- Gold metallic paper (link)
- Burgundy suede paper (link)
- Fool’s Gold Glitter (link)
- Ruby Slippers Glitter (link)
- Winter Frost Glitter (link)
- Double-sided adhesive sheet (link)
- 5mm gold metallic pearls (link)
- 3mm gold metallic pearls (link)
- Gold Stickles (link)
- Christmas Stamp & Punch stamps (link)
- Versamark inkpad (link)
- Gold embossing powder (link)
- White cardstock (link)