- Applying the ink with a makeup sponge allows it to go into the smallest areas of the stencil.
- With the fold on the top, cover the card with green stripe.
- Place the stencil on white cardstock. Holding the stencil with your fingers, sponge Pearlescent Rust in the center of the poinsettia. Use a separate sponge to apply Pearlescent Poppy to the rest of the poinsettia and around the edges. Move your fingers around the stencil to get the entire image covered. If the stencil slips, carefully place it in the correct position and continue inking. Repeat this 5 times on white cardstock, then cut around each poinsettia leaving about a 1/8” border.
- Cut 4 1/2” of green sheer swirl ribbon and use Zips to adhere it to the card across the top starting at the left, 1/4” from the top. Glue the same length of iridescent white ribbon over the green. Glue a cutout poinsettia to the top right corner of the card, covering the ends of the ribbon. Trim sides flush with the card. Glue the second poinsettia in the bottom left corner. Foam tape the third poinsettia in the center. Use the 1/2” Corner Chomper to round the top left and bottom right corners of the card.
- Cut a 3”x1 1/4” piece of white cardstock and round the top left and bottom right corners. Stamp “Merry Christmas” in the center with Pearlescent Poppy ink. Ink the edges of the piece using a makeup sponge and Pearlescent Poppy.
- For the inside: Use Zips to adhere 2 1/2” of green ribbon across the top starting at the right edge, 1 1/4” from the top. Adhere 5” of the same ribbon on the opposite side, 1/2” from the bottom. Glue the fourth poinsettia to the bottom right corner and trim even with the card edges. Stamp “Season’s Greetings” on 2 1/2”x1 1/2” of white cardstock and round the bottom right corner with the Corner Chomper. Ink the edges with Pearlescent Rust using a makeup sponge. Glue to card 1” from the top and 2 1/4” from the right. Glue the last Poinsettia overlapping the left side of the greeting and going off the card slightly. Trim even with card.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- Winter Delights Paper Pack (link)
- Winter Delights Ribbons (link)
- White cardstock (link)
- Painter’s Palette Brilliance Dew Drop inkpads 4-pack (link)
- Merry & Bright Stamps (link)
- Zips (link)
- Foam tape (link)
- Corner Chomper (link)