Designer's Tip: Use your small strips of ribbon for an added fun look to your pictures.
- Background: On 12”x12” Silver Linen paper glue 12” blue crepe ribbon horizontally, 2 1/2” from the top of your page. Glue blue rick rack ribbon centered on the top of the blue crepe ribbon, as shown. Glue the blue stripe/silver snowflake cardstock to the bottom of your page with a 1/16” border, overlapping your crepe ribbon as shown.
- Photo: Mat your photo on blue cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue 1 1/2” pieces of Picnic ribbon to the bottom of your picture as shown. Mat that on Silver Linen paper with a 1/16” border. Trim your ribbons at an angle and different lengths as shown.
- Glue your photo in the upper right corner of the snowflake paper with a 1/2” border. Glue the medium round with cottage and watering can to the snowflake paper 1/2” from the left side. Glue the “Merry Christmas” to the lower left, overlapping the circles.
- Type your journaling on a 3 1/2”x2 1/2” white cardstock and mat on blue cardstock with a 1/16” border. Glue to the lower left corner of your page, as shown. Zot™ a light blue crepe bow to the upper right corner of your journaling.
- Zot™ each corner of your page, and place Paper Pizazz® Christmas acetate over the page.