Designer's Tip: Place Zots™ adhesive dots behind the snowflakes on the acetate to attach them without being seen.
- Card preparation: Open your card and place with the fold on top. Score a line 2 1/2” from the left edge and 2 1/2” from the right edge. Valley fold on these score lines to close your gate-folded card.
- Card front: Cut two 2 1/2”x6 1/2” blue snow cardstocks (avoiding the foil snowflakes) and glue onto your card front panels. Glue two 6” lengths of ribbon centered under the left and right edges of the cardstock, Zotting on the front.
- Pop out the right and left snowy door arching die-cuts, mat on Iris Suede with 1/16” borders and foam tape on the left and right panels, keeping the ribbon ends at the center. Mat the “Christmas Wishes” label on suede with 1/16” borders and foam tape on the left panel only, centered on the card, as shown. Zot™ two 2 1/2”x6 1/2” snowy acetates over the panels.
- Card inside: Cover the center panel with blue snow cardstock, keeping the foil snowflakes at the upper left corner.
- Mat the center snowy door arching die-cut on Iris Suede with a 1/16” border and glue on the center of your card (open and close the card front panels to keep the center die cut in line with the die-cuts on your card front). Mat the “Merry Christmas” label on suede with a 1/16” border and glue as shown. Zot™ on a knot of ribbon below the label.