- Use Smooch® inks on card topper and label borders, then wipe off with a cotton swab or tissue. Smooch® the berries with Siren Red and the holly with Green apple. Smooch® the borders with Chocolate Cherry and Gold Lame.
- When painting in the small berries, leaves, and borders with Smooch inks, use a light touch for small spaces. If some ink gets on the silver lines, gently wipe it off with your finger or a cotton swab.
- Remove the posts and page protectors from the album. Mist the entire outside of the album with Key Lime Pie Glimmer Mist and set aside to dry.
- Trim around the scalloped edges of the card topper. Use the Siren Smooch ink to paint in the berries and Green Apple for the holly leaves. Gold Lame for and scalloped border. Use Chocolate Cherry for the striped border and Lettuce for the inner and outer borders. Use a light touch when applying the Smooch. Gently wipe off any excess from the black lines with your finger or knife. Let dry, then add more color if needed for coverage.
- Cut out the “What a Magical time of the Year!” label and Smooch® as shown. Foam tape the label centered on the card topper. Zot™ on a bow above the label.
- Cut a 6 1/4" square piece of burgundy suede, then add silver border Dazzles™ to left and right sides. Glue the square centered to the front of the album. Add another one of the border Dazzles™ to the left edge near the posts as shown. Glue the card topper centered to the burgundy suede square.
Supplies: (Find these supplies and more at www.paperwishes.com)
- 6” Sara’s Surfaces Album (link)
- Silver Holly Color Me™ Card Toppers (link)
- Silver Lacy Border Dazzles™ (link)
- 1 sheet Burgundy Suede (link)
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist—Key Lime (link)
- Botanical Etchings Ribbon Set (link)
- Smooch inks—Green Apple (link), Gold Lame (link), Siren (link), Chocolate Cherry (link)
- Zots™ adhesive dots (link)
- foam tape (link)