- Cut two 5" strips of blue striped paper and sand the edges. Wrap the pail with the striped paper. Place the seams of the paper on the sides under the handle.
- Cut a ½" strip of navy cardstock and glue to the top portion of the striped paper. End the strip at the sides under the handle. Cut a ¼" strip of navy cardstock and glue along the seams under the handles.
- Trim the overlay and back with white cardstock. Add pen stitching to the white mat and glue down the overlay with either vellum glue dots or glue stick. Mat with navy cardstock and foam tape to the center of the front of the pail over the ½" strip.
- Cut a 1 ¾" strip of navy cardstock and wrap around the bottom of the pail.
- Draw extra detail to the frog, hat and bicycle by painting the embossed areas. Cut 11/2"x2" mats, add pen work and then add the Brad Buddies. Crop several photos and mix with the Brad Buddies around the pail.
- For the lid: Cut a 5" circle of blue striped paper and sand the edges. (The circle template is perfect for this.) Cut a 3" strip of navy cardstock, glue across the center of the striped circle and trim flush to the edges.
- Crop a photo and foam tape to the strip. Print a name on white cardstock, trim, add pen work and foam tape to the strip with last bicycle mat.
- Tie ribbons to the handle.