- Cover the card front with the blue diamond paper and trim the edges. Cut a 3 1/2" square of blue textured paper and mat on a square of Mottled Cream paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Attach to the top center of the card front.
- Cut out the #2 nested shapes from the template, alternating with the Tan Suede and Mottled Cream papers. Layer the shapes, using foam tape to add lift between the layers. Attach a brown brad at the center and adhere the shapes centered on the blue mat.
- Stamp a message in brown ink on a 3/4"x5 7/8" strip of Mottled Cream paper for the title. Mat on Tan Suede and attach along the bottom of the card.
- For the inside: Cover the inside back with blue diamond paper. Cut a 3"x5 7/8" rectangle of Mottled Cream paper and mat on Tan Suede paper. Stamp a sentiment on the Mottled Cream paper.
- Cut out the two innermost pieces of the nested shape, in the opposite colors as on the front. Attach together with a brad and then attach to the bottom of the Mottled Cream strip.