Click to view a larger image
- Use the teal dotted paper as the background. Attach a 6"x8 1/2" piece of crocodile paper centered and even with the right edge of the page. Glue a 6 1/2"x9 1/4" photo centered and even with the left edge of the page.
- Adhere the coordinating striped border cut-out across the page, overlapping the bottom of the photo. Add a small blue flower to the right end of the strip with a mini brad. Cut a larger blue flower in half. Use a purple Sparkle Brad to attach the flower with the straight edge even with the left edge of the page, just under the border.
- Punch out blue “P”, “R”, “U” and “D” monograms. Cover the “P” with crocodile paper and sand the edges of the remaining monograms. Use the letters to spell “proud”, replacing the “o” with a blue silk flower, attached with a purple Sparkle Brad. Attach the letters overlapping and at varying angles in the top right corner of the page.
- Computer journal “of you!” onto white cardstock and ink the edges. Glue to a tag cut-out and punch a hole in the tag's tab. Run embroidery floss through the hole and knot the ends to form a loop. Loop the floss under the silk flower that replaces the letter “o”, then use a purple Sparkle Brad to attach the tag in place on the page.
- Computer journal into three strips on white cardstock and ink the edges. Glue the strips at various angles on the crocodile paper under the phrase “proud of you”.